Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blurp!!

If anyone out there has had a simply wonderful, nothing but sun shine and lollypops pregnancy…. I hate you all.

Okay, I don’t really mean that, but: I can tolerate the achy, pre-arthritic joints; I can fight through the fatigue most days; the mild cramping from the womb growing is nothing compared to my usual cramping, but God, make the nausea go away!

Most days, I wake up so sick to my stomach, I can’t even think of food until well after 1:00 in the afternoon. And every time I go into the kitchen, there’s this horrible rank stench of bad meat (that Hubby can’t smell by the way) I have to hold my breath or I’ll start dry heaving. And going to work… don’t get me started on how many times I’ve gotten sick there! Yes, even the nice smell of fresh baked cookies sends me into a tizzy.

And with the nausea, that just makes the fatigue so much worse! It seems that when I wake up in the morning, I lie in bed for around half-an-hour to an hour trying to find the energy to go to the bathroom.

Saltines are my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment