Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Leach

So, we're trying to think of names to call the baby/fetus/bun/whatever you call it while it's still in the oven. Chicken Knit had 'The Bean' (go check out the pictures of her daughter!) and our music leader at church had 'E.T.'........ Well, you know when you say something once about something/someone and it just sticks? Ours is dubbed "The Leach". Let me explain...
So far, I really haven’t had very many 'negative' effects of pregnancy; I found a way to control the nausea and I've gone from having to pee every 15 minutes to every half hour. But the only thing that seems to be knocking me on my butt is the fatigue, I just have no energy! So yesterday, my sister-in-law and I are hanging out and we're talking about pregnancy stuff and I said, "Yeah, it's just sucking the life out of me, like a leach!" as a joke. Well, now I think that its name 'till I spit it out will be "The Leach" because, that's how I feel.
By the way, any other expecting mothers out there who are having morning/afternoon/night sickness try Preggie Pop Drops. You can get them at Motherhood stores. They're really good tasting, all natural (sugar, corn syrup, citric acid, natural oils, and natural coloring from vegetables’) and only around $5.00 for a pack of 21. It helps calm the tummy without all the artificial chemical crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment