Friday, March 7, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!

So, let's talk.
I'm on the net yesterday and am doing some research on 'reasons-to-not-have-your-monthly-friend-without-being-pregnant' 'coz, well, I'm late. So, I stumble across this site that can create a calendar of your cycle and pregnancy and good crap like that. So I enter in the first day of my last normal period and how many days are in my cycle and guess what, it says the conception date is Feb. 14 and I start freaking out (I won't say why, you can figure that out)!
So, because I'm 1) paranoid and 2) a week and a few days late, I go to my local drug store and pick up a home pregnancy test.
I go home about 4:30; pee on the end of the stick and in 30 seconds, a little + sign appeared in the box! Ohmagod! I'm freaking out!
So, just to make sure that it wasn't a fluke test, I do it again this morning and again, there is the little + sign!
SQUEE!!!!!!!! I'm heading to the Doctors this afternoon to get the Docs positive and to get a referable to an OB/GYN for pre-natal care.
Looks like his boys finally found Wisconsin....

No comments:

Post a Comment