Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me!




Okay, I'm still waiting for the Mcklinky to go up, but even if it doesn't, I'm doing a "Not Me!" Monday. Remember "Not Me!" Monday was started by MckMama; any and all rules are linked in her side bar.



First, I did not forget to tell y'all that Nate is out of hospital, doing fine and feels great. Not me!

I did not miss the third Sunday church service in a row because I am so worn out by Sunday morning! Not me!

I did not give Sean some pizza crust at dinner Friday to keep him occupied at the pizzeria. Not Me!

I did not ask my visiting mother-in-law help us move furniture in out living room to re-arrange the space. Not Me!

I am not freaking out even though I'm 'late', and have been taking my BC every day right on time; and I have not thought about picking up a home pregnancy test, just in case, even though it's just my body reacting to the stress of last week. Not Me!

Lastly, I did not spend the night at my parents house last night so I could sleep in a bed that didn't hurt my back. Not Me!




Uhhhhhhhhhhggg...... Is it Friday yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment