Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Oh, what a beautiful morning!
Sean is playing on the floor in our newly rearranged front room and I am not letting him pull the DVD jewel cases out of the holders. It's was so cute when he did not open Short Circuit and start smugging his little fingerprints all over it. I certainly was not tempted about letting him destory it be cause I do not hate that movie that Nate loves.
And I am by no means smelling a diaper that needs changed, but an letting Sean play with it on, because he's not fussing and, simply, I need a moment.

I did not stay up till 12:30 this morning getting lunch ready for Nate, boiling eggs for breakfast, finding that gas card and then finally able to get a shower, only to have the gas card left behind by my dear husband. At least he took the lunch and eggs....

I did not just change Sean's diapie butt and then left him in his room to crawl around in because he was just so happy to crawl in their.

And just for the record I am not feeling not guilty for abandoning cloth diapers once our washing machine broke and have not gone back.

Sean has not shown a sudden increased interest in nursing and I am not hungry all the time again. I am not hungry right now because I have (not) eaten breakfast, and I am not going to get some.

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    First time visitor from MckMama's NMM! I liked your posts today -- especially about the DVDs. Oh no -- I've NEVER done that with my little one and the CDs!!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete