Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tosty Varn... hopfully.

Isn't it an odd feeling when you are so use to having lights off and noise turned down so that your little one can sleep undisturbed while you're still up - and then have a night where he's not there?

Sean is at Grandma and Granddad's tonight, along with Tobey. Tomorrow, were having insulation blown into our attic and walls (Praise GOD!) and the only thing that scares Sean is the latter that leads to the attic. I don't know what it is, but he looses it every time it comes down and will scream until it goes back up.
So were saving some heartache and split eardrums. Plus, Grandma had a wonderful time playing with (and spoiling!) him.
She took care of him today, to while I waited to go to the doctor. I got a really bad sinus infection (thanks Nate), so they gave me some super heavy duty meds... so heavy duty that they had to make sure I wasn't pregnant first. Already after my first douse, I'm feeling some better.

But hopefully this insulation will help with the frigid temperatures inside. Then maybe all of us will stop getting sick.

But I'm going to keep it short. Got to get to sleep so I can get up early for the isolation guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment