Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me!!


For MckMama's "Mot Me! Monday" I thought that I should put my 2 cents worth in...

First off this is not my first entry for the project!

And during our family's weekend vacation to Omaha, I did not let my son eat a jar of pasta and roasted veggies and then ask the server for some sauce-less pasta for him! Not me!
I did not nurse him to sleep this morning in bed and doze off myself, nor did I do that two times, at 5:30 and 7am!
I most certainly did not royally tick him off by pealing back his lips to see the three teeth that came in today! Who do you think I am!
I am not letting him sleep with one of the lacy washcloths I knit because he likes to snuggle it and chew the corner! That is inconceivable! Who would let there child sleep like that!
And, of coarse, I am dressed and have my hair combed and teeth bushed, have a fresh sweep of make-up on and sweet smelling perfume! Who would want to lounge around in there pajamas all day after an eight hour car ride the night before?!? Are you crazy?!?


Just to clarify, this is all tong in cheek. I really did those things and I am not ashamed to admit it.
To understand this project better, check out MckMama's Not Me! Monday

1 comment:

  1. I came by from MckMama's site. Your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete