Saturday, June 13, 2009

Burnt Out

I am burnt out.
I'm just going to do a quick review of the past two weeks.

  • Sean decides he doesn't have enough toys out in his room.

(Full story in later post)

  • Nate hates his job right now and I don't blame him.
  • Sean's pink eye cleared up. (Yea!)
  • My friend Lacy came to visit Sean, Tobey and me one afternoon. :)
  • I get the stomach flu.
  • Sean turns 7 months!
  • Sean keeps pooping out his diapers.
  • Nate and I messed the Tony's because the tape didn't record! (*cries*)
  • I find out that Tobey sleeps really funny.


  • Sean is fussy from his tooth.
  • Sean is trying to cut a top tooth.
  • I'm going crazy; nothing new.
  • Sean gets a new toy.


(A play yard! So much fun!)

So...

Sean had a tummy ache and teething pains yesterday, wouldn't stop screaming, wouldn't take a nap, finally settles down just in time to go get his shots! He slept well last night (we were at Grandma and Grandpas from baby sitting and we were traveling with them today), but woke up at 5am with poop leaking out of his diaper, running down his legs and between his tows, all over the porta-crib and then won't go back to sleep!
We traveled to Auntie Mary Jane's today to give her her retirement gift, stayed for about two-and-a-half hours, then turned around and came home... a six hour trip both ways. Sean is not happy! At least he's asleep.
And speaking of sleep, I'm going there now. Thank you for listing to me vent! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment